Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Cloud Tech SLC Operations team is looking for a data analyst intern who is passionate about data science, result-oriented, and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Need To Do
- Define, measure and track key metrics to guide execution across multiple teams in the org
- Build dashboards and reports for teams and business leaders and stakeholders to promote transparency and enable smart decisions
- Build qualitative and quantitative models to deepen understanding of platform operational performance, and predict potential delivery risks
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Pursuing BS or MS in Information Systems, Data or relevant major
- Technical knowledge in data modeling, system and data base design development, and data mining techniques
- Proficient in writing SQL queries on SQL Server, MySQL , Oracle.
- Experience working on Business Intelligence tools: Power BI is desired.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, incl. the ability to research and simplify complex situations.
- Ambitious, strong work ethics and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology