Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Marketing & Customer Insights (MCI) organization has a dual mandate of providing objective customer research, analysis, modeling, and marketing effectiveness measurement while advancing the use of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies to enable and track customer experiences across surfaces.
Within MCI, the Integrated Marketing Analytics team was established to focus on developing deep customer insights and data science/machine learning models to support integrated marketing planning across channels, accurate audience targeting and personalization. The group closely partners with Global and Field Marketing, IT, business unit leaders and other corporate functions to enhance understanding of our customers and their digital journey.
The team maintains a highly visible and strategically important role in delivering and facilitating understanding of insights to inform business strategies, to track the performance of marketing specific activities against expectations, and to develop marketing related machine learning models. The work the team delivers is informed by the business needs for strategic customer understanding, and may range from media investment performance analysis, marketing budget optimization, A/B test design and analysis, deep customer journey investigations, to customer segmentation or targeting overlays.
The ideal candidate will have a balance of data science with a focus on machine learning, decision analysis, and business skills as well as a working knowledge of marketing process. A team-player with collaborative mindset is essential.
What You Will Do
This is a highly visible role that allows you to leverage your expertise in data science to help drive cross channel customer activation for different paid media campaigns throughout customer journey.
- Use strong problem-solving skills to translate business problems into machine learning solutions and drive cross organization adoption
- Develop decision models for subscription business model to facilitate business decision making
- Use strong communication skills to clearly articulate insights to a wide range of audiences
- Work with data scientists from multiple organizations to evolve marketing data science models and drive real-world applications
What You Need To Succeed
- MS in Computer Science/Data Science/Operations Research/Decision Analysis
- Knowledge of Machine Learning technologies
- Knowledge of a host of data science tools (e.g. Hadoop, SQL, Python, SKlearn, etc.)
- Strong business insight and superb communication skills to communicate concepts and results to broader audiences