Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsible for analyzing customer requirements and the analysis of information/data. Manages projects if required. Provides input to improve overall efficiency and processes
- The role requires methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems and quantification of potential business benefits. The creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of information and communication systems.
- Investigates operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. Assists in defining acceptance tests for automated systems.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes/procedures, organization and equipment.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users in specifying information flows, processes/procedures and data objects that will meet the business requirements.
- Documents work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Takes part in client/user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Assists colleagues and clients/users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems.
- Assists in defining, planning and justifying (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Understanding of common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Methodologies
- Agile product and portfolio management experience.
- Scaled Agile Framework experience.
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies.
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people.
- 10 Week internship
- 40 Hours per week
- Flexible scheduling is provided if needed.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.