Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? We are a smart team of doers who work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences. We invent new improvements every day.
This internship/co-op/full-time opportunities will be based out of the Greater Boston Area in our two state-of-the-art facilities in Westborough, MA and North Reading, MA. Both campuses provide a unique opportunity to have direct access to robotics testing labs and manufacturing facilities.
· Currently enrolled in college/university and must have at least one semester/term/quarter of school left to complete after the end of the internship (Graduating in December 2023 or later)
· Must be eligible and available for 3-month internship between May/June – July/August for full-time work (40h / week)
· Experience with creative problem solving and articulating technical challenges and solutions
· Exposure to any of the following concepts: AWS and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading, and networking protocols
· Interest in Robotics including coursework or clubs