Website Juniper Networks
This position will be responsible for data extraction, designing dashboards using tools like Tableau, Power BI, writing SQL queries. As an Analyst within the GS Analytics team, you will partner with the Stakeholders from different groups like Service Management Operations, Partners, Quality, Renewal Services, and other internal groups to drive decision-making and to provide the needed data and analysis that accelerates and improves business decisions, daily. We are also expanding towards the predictive analytics and so the ideal candidate thrives at delivering solutions to complex data problems, has an passion for analytics, data and business processes.
- Designing and Developing dashboards using Tableau
- Deep understanding on how to extract , merge / join data from different sources.
- SQL knowledge is desired
- Ability to apply structured problem solving
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on coding skills (preferably in Python) processing large-scale data set and developing machine learning predictive models
- Should have excellent oral and written communication
- Snowflake and Alteryx is plus
- Python / ML skills a plus to expand us into Machine learning and Predictive analytics
BS / MS degree
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Computer & Network Security
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology