Salt Lake City, UT
It’s not easy being stuck in a job. Join a company that cares about you. We’re listed on multiple “Best Places to Work” awards including Forbes, and Glassdoor. We’re an S&P 500 company that hasn’t stopped growing since our founding in 1977. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Grow with us.
We are currently hiring for an Analytics Intern at our corporate offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate/graduate students with a quantitative background pursuing a degree in statistics, mathematics, or engineering. Incumbent will support a pricing team by providing analytic support on projects and proposals. This is a part-time, non-exempt position (approximately 20 hours/week).
- Supports forecasting and optimization enhancements for advanced data science systems
- Proactively provides insights based on data analysis to the marketing team
- Create s and run s performance reports for the pricing and marketing teams
- Monitor s and analyze s effectiveness of pricing changes, new marketing efforts, and website updates
- Monitor s data for potential data quality issues
- Develop s materials for presentations, drawing supporting data from several sources
- Programming in SQL, R and Python
Education And Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computational Sciences, or Applied Mathematics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the “Find Internal Career Openings” in Workday.