Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with key business areas to identify system requirements. The person in this role will conduct research into the requirements for business solutions and will often assume some project management responsibilities. The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment where team efficiency is critical to our success.
- Gather requirements, analyze specifications and business processes.
- Participate in design phase of the project.
- Develop and execute test plans for quality assurance and system testing.
- Assist with user acceptance testing and project implementation.
- Ensure production issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Consistently deliver high-quality results.
- Understand principles of the matrix organizational model and operate within that framework.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients.
- Assist in identifying client needs and alternative business solutions.
- Insure quick turnaround for production support issues.
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Communicate changes to the development team.
- Communicate and conform to project standards.
- Ability to develop functional requirements.
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions across multiple groups and document clear, accurate and testable requirements.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
- Good English communication skills with an ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical people.
- Good problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of project development methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution.
- Familiarity with business requirements documents, use cases and testing processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong partnering skills and ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Experience in business analysis, documentation, process flows, visualization.
- Career path in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, towards a Technical degree.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 – 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.