The Contract Analyst, Professional Loyalty works cross-functionally with internal colleagues in Marketing, Contracting, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Business Technology and Revenue Accounting.
- Accurately enter and maintain contracts for various market segments into Revenue Management System, to ensure accurate data and meaningful management reporting rebate adjudication.
- Conduct peer review sessions for contract builds and payments in Revenue Management System.
- Responsible for the proper evaluation and interpretation of Purchase Based contracts to ensure payments are made accurately and timely as per the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Ensure timely execution of rebates and provide clear and open communication to team members and account representatives.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective customer focus: communicating with and providing claim supporting documentation to external and internal customers.
- Responsible for the analysis and resolution of disputed rebates claim data.
- Maintain systems and tracking logs for contracts and claim processing for review by fellow analysts and management.
- Ability to devise new approaches, methods, and systems in response to the changing purchase-based environment. Possess the ability to test and understand the functionality of the Revenue Management System and understand the interrelationships between the various functional applications including SAP.
- Participate and/or contribute to special projects as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education Level: B.A./B.S. degree required or relevant experience, with degrees in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, product flow and reimbursement a plus.
- Understanding of pricing and contracting and related rebate administration and chargeback payment processes are a plus.
- Technology: Proficient in most Microsoft applications; Significant experience working with and knowledge of Revenue Management Systems (Revitas/Model N) a plus.
- Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in contracting and or related financial operations.
- Skills: Strong communication, organizational, and communication skills; Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet timelines; Demonstrated attention to detail.