About the job
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling new consumer experiences, tackling global logistics challenges to scaling infrastructure to facilitate our rapid growth – technology is essential to driving our vision forward. The work you do will change the way the world shops, while also empowering entrepreneurs, including individual sellers, brands and boutiques.
In This Role You Will
- Use data to drive business decisions across multiple teams within the company.
- Support ideation of new features and business initiatives from beginning to end by evaluating the potential impact, implementing new tracking, and performing post analysis.
- Design dashboards to support ongoing projects, quick analyses, and high-level reporting.
- Become an expert in our data and develop resources to encourage a data-driven environment by documenting work and contributing to DBT.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
We Are Looking For
- BS degree in a relevant technical field required.
- 2+ years experience in data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup.
- Mastery of SQL.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you’re willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Good teammates who can contribute to a positive and collaborative work culture on the greater data team.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants .