The successful candidate will develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members. They will more specifically be responsible for producing, grooming, prioritizing, and overall time management of the data requirements backlog as well as developing user acceptance criteria. They will assist in business adoption/change management activities and analyzing/reporting on the impact of introduced solutions on the business.
Who you are: You see data collection as the foundation for driving digital growth and measuring user behavior. You are passionate about data quality and technology. You have a strong understanding of how measurement impacts decision making and reporting downstreamResponsibilities:
- Gather business and product requirements
from stakeholders, including Analytics, Product, Content, Marketing, and other teams.
- Facilitate and clarify customer business and data needs and translate requirements into consistent and standardized analytics tracking specifications that engineering teams can use to implement across platforms, including web, mobile, and Over-the-Top (OTT) applications.
- Ensure Data Quality and investigate data anomalies as needed·Provide data monitoring and QA support for web and app releases
- Maintain analytics specification documentation so that they are up to date and easy to reference
- Partner with 3rd party vendors, such as comScore and Nielsen, to ensure tagging is validated and surface bugs and issues
- Assist data users with the interpretation of existing and new dimensions, metrics, and values