Booz Allen Hamilton
About the job
Job Number: R0114109
Data Analyst Intern
Identify and collect data sources, analyze and extract key data and information, and evaluate and monitor data quality to meet the organization’s information system needs and requirements. Apply basic principles, theories, and concepts and limited industry knowledge. Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity and refer more complex issues to higher levels. Work under direct supervision.
- Experience with business and data analyses, including data collection, normalization, and exploratory analysis
- Experience with coding in an analytical language, including R, Python, SQL, VBA, or Matlab
- Knowledge of modeling and analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on a team in a multi-disciplinary and collaborative environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree by May 2023
- Experience with R Shiny or Jupyter Notebook development
- Experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau and Power B
- Experience with mathematics and physics
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey insights to audiences of varying technical backgrounds
- Possession of excellent problem-solving skills, including using intellectual curiosity to solve business problems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.