Juvo+ is the second most important seller in the online marketplace, right behind Anker. Since 2017, we have been one of North America’s fastest growing companies. We’re partnered with top online marketplaces and retailers like Target, Walmart, eBay, Google, Office Depot and the list just goes on. We at Juvo+ have blended traditional retail with a data-driven approach and that’s where you come in. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a team of data experts and gain valuable real-life work experience where you could apply your passion for data analysis and grow, apply for the Data Analyst Intern role at Juvo+!
- Join a team of data analytics subject matter experts and collaborate with agile engineering teams to design flexible solutions to support analytic needs.
- Produces recommendations and insights for key partners that will help shape business decisions.
- Applies a broad range of analytical approaches, from back-of-envelope approximations, to what-if scenarios, to deep dives, uncovering patterns in order to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Develops visualizations and other methods for conveying key insights and reports.
- Simplifies and automates reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by partners.
- Supports the business with time-critical data analyses.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution with a major in Data Analytics, Data Science or other related areas of focus.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Experience in eCommerce.
- Experience with data modeling and KPI definition.
- Experience working with Marketing, Product and Sales teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses and business needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel).
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter with prioritization and time management skills.
- Interest in gaining experience at a growing startup.
- Quick learner who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about data analytics.
- Enjoy working on open-ended problems.
Benefits & Perks: Juvo+ offers a fun environment with great benefits and opportunities for advancement. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, 17 days of paid time off and 8 paid holidays each year. Employees are encouraged to seek on-the-job training to prepare them to take on more senior roles as both they and the company grow.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and is subject to changes of business necessity.
EEO/AA Employer Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.