Transaction Network Services
An extraordinarily talented group of individuals work together every day to drive TNS’ success, from both professional and personal perspectives.Come join the excellence!
Enhance your degree in computer science or mathematics with a summer internship at TNS learning about detection of spam calls.Responsibilities
In This Role You Will
- Use Internet information and other media to conduct research and document trends in robocalling and call authentication.
- Use a variety of information sources to classify telephone number reputation.
- Use writing skills to develop stories regarding robocalling practices and how to combat bad robocalls.
- Computing competency with Office applications.
- Must be an active student in at least a Bachelors degree program with a discipline in computer science or mathematics.
- Capable of describing multiple data points as information.
- Demonstratable problem-solving through verbal and written communication.
- Demonstratable ability to identify small details of significance.
- Demonstratable knowledge of statistical analysis techniques (i.e., plotting, sequencing, etc).
- Demonstratable knowledge of SQL queries.
- Demonstratable ability to write comprehensive reports based on analysis.
If you are passionate about technology, love personal growth and opportunity, come see what TNS is all about!
TNS is an equal opportunity employer. TNS evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software