About The Company
We’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We’re looking for recent graduates to join our Internal Analytics team, composed of Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists to help ensure all teams have the data they need to drive their projects. You will interact with all other departments including other Engineering teams, Product Managers, Designers, Marketing, and Customer Success. This role will be based in our New York office.
In This Role You Will:
- Do deep research and analysis on trends in the technology industry using our internal, high-scale data
- Distill that data to concise insights and communicate the findings to Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Community to help them tell a data-driven story to a public audience
- Work with our company-wide community of Data Analysts to push data-driven decision-making to the next level!
- You are in the process of receiving/have a degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related field
- You have worked as a data analyst intern or have related industry experience
- You are targeting a Summer or Fall 2022 start date
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment that values its employees and customers
- You are a clear, concise communicator that works well with others
- You are proficient with SQL and are able to write complex and performant queries with little to no assistance and understand of the difference between SQL that works and performant SQL
- You are curious and have an investigative mindset – you want to know and understand the “why”
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive on both autonomy and collaboration
- You have a some experience with working with APIs and a programming language such as Python