T.D. Williamson is the world’s Most Trusted Solutions Provider for pressurized pipeline systems. It is the goal of our work to allow for the safe and efficient operation of pipeline systems throughout the world. Come be a part of our team, where what you do matters!
- As a Pipeline Integrity Analyst, you will complete several training courses to develop a basic understanding of pipeline design, operation, and integrity practices. Additionally, you will learn to analyze pipeline data with TDW’s proprietary software. You will use this knowledge to accurately evaluate in-line inspection data and provide comprehensive reports detailing the current conditions of our customer’s pipeline systems.
- Analyze in-line inspection data using proprietary software
- Attend scheduled meetings and trainings to ensure adherence to current TDW initiatives and processes
- Acquire necessary skills to obtain and maintain industry-required analysis certifications
- Create reports to produce a comprehensive overview of pipeline integrity
- Work under and meet strict deadlines
- Coordinate with the software development team in bug identification and software enhancements
- Effectively work and communicate in a team environment
- GIS Mapping of Pipelines.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be detailed oriented and analytical
- Ability to perform analysis of visual-based data
- Proficient computer skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good basic mathematics and science skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to learn new internal software programs.