Hi, We’re Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer’s shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout , combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture… make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield Media, a leading Los Angeles-based online advertising agency, is looking for a talented Data Engineer Intern to join us in building innovative advertising technology. We’re looking for highly motivated, web-focused, Data Engineer intern to join our Data Warehouse team. You are responsible to source large amount of data at scale from various tools and systems using best practices around Python, dimensional modeling. You will also help design the data collection infrastructure in support of Centerfield Media’s Data Architecture.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Strong experience in python and familiar with building significant scale projects from inception and design to execution, deployment, and testing
- Basic understanding of SQL coding
- Good understanding on Data structures and Databases like MySQL, SQL server, Postgres, etc.
- Knowledge with AWS or any other cloud technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Need to own problems from end-to-end, so that you can best collect, extract, and clean the data
- Provide assistance to the team with troubleshooting, researching the root cause and resolving defects in the event of a problem
What We’re Looking For…
- Python scripting and Knowledge of Web Scraping
- BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI, Microstrategy, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, Redshift etc.)
Life at Centerfield…
- Paid Internship
- Remote Opportunity
- Participate in company-wide events + games
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
At Centerfield, we team closely with our staff, publisher partners and advertisers to create and deliver irreplaceable online customer acquisition programs. It’s our founders’ primary objective to wake up absolutely obsessed with what we do. We strive to make life in the Centerfield family fun and ensure we smile and laugh with or at each other every day. Our combined 100 plus years of online and offline marketing expertise, coupled with our thought leadership, continue to propel our success and reputation as a visionary leader in performance-based marketing.
To learn more, visit us Here .
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.