Company At a Glance
OpenX is a global leader in digital advertising technology. OpenX’s mission is to maximize advertising revenue for digital media companies on any connected screen. The company’s products include an ad server, a real-time bidding exchange and a supply-side platform.
OpenX currently serves more than 800 publishers worldwide, including 65% of the comScore 100, with 200 million unique visitors and 100 billion ads auctioned per month through its exchange.
OpenX has more than 500 employees with offices in Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, New York, London, Munich and Tokyo, and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, Samsung Ventures and SAP Ventures.
Internship is open to remote candidates in the following states: CA, IL, MI, PA, NY
- You enjoy solving challenging quantitative problems and are eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone.
- You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment.
- You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary.
- You have the self-motivation to work independently but also know when to ask for help or guidance.
- You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
- You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
What You Will Do
- Pull data from a big data framework to use for analyses and model training
- Assist in prototyping models, including model creation, training, and evaluation
- Implement training and real-time model evaluation architectures into production (in an existing code base)
- Run experiments to assess model performance in production
- Working towards a B.S/M.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related field
- Experience with Python, SQL, Java
- Familiarity with data analysis and machine learning/modeling techniques
- Preferred experience with machine learning languages and tools such as python/pandas, R, tensorflow/pytorch
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software