We’re growing tomorrow’s biologics with our FastPharming® System for high-quality, eco-friendly production of recombinant proteins using plants. At our 130,000 square foot manufacturing facility and headquarters in Bryan, Texas, we combine vertical farming, automated hydroponics, and molecular biology to produce therapeutics, vaccines and products for life science research and bioprocessing. We’re putting these capabilities to work for our clients via our array of contract development and manufacturing services, as well as deploying them for the advancement of our own pipeline of therapeutics, vaccines, and products for research & bioprocessing applications. We’ve recently expanded our footprint to San Diego where our early-stage drug discovery team is pioneering the next generation of biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancers, as well as fibrotic and infectious diseases.
Just imagine what we can do together! We know extraordinary things happen when individual talent, technology, and a great mission cross paths: the opportunity to create an outstanding team and a world-class company. We are looking to hire exceptional people who have demonstrated track records of success to continue to build a leading biotechnology and development services organization.
Apply now for our Financial Planning & Analysis Intern position and help bring the power of plants to the biopharmaceutical industry!
MISSION OF THE POSITION
The Financial Planning & Analysis Intern will support the finance team in the creation and analysis of forecasts, reports, and excel models. This is a 10-week paid internship.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Intern role is located is Bryan, Texas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in monthly forecasts with business partners
- Review and create variance reports to better understand the actual and forecasted expenses
- Assist in creating complex excel models to manage capacity for the Bryan, Texas facility.
- Maintain models with the direction of Supply chain
- Assist in assessing and implementing process improvements to the financial planning modeling
- Assist with ad hoc financial modeling
- Help create business dashboards and reports
- Assist in building standard business model to be used with PMO and project managers.
- Assist head of FP&A with Adaptive planning system
- Focus on learning how the organization runs and expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your selected career field.
- Design and complete an Internship Project with input from the Head of FP&A.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic skills in problem solving, prioritization and time management
- Ability to quickly learn new techniques/skills
- Financial and business acumen with an ability to put context around data
Education & Experience
- College student working toward obtaining bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. Must have completed 60 credit hours.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel