This company is seeking a number of highly motivated Digital front-end implementation consultants that are looking to work with current, leading-edge technology on challenging, customer-focused consulting and implementation projects.
The company’s market-leading Digital products enable insurance carriers to build and implement leading-edge sales and self-service digital capabilities. These capabilities provide Agents and Policy Holders interfaces to quickly and easily create and service insurance policies.
Learn and master the company’s products in order to perform implementation and development of our products for technical consulting.
The Digital consultants will be building new, innovative user interfaces for the insurance industry
These consultants will be collaborating with user experience, and business analysts to deliver end-to-end solutions to the P&C industry.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- 0-1 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- Knowledge of CSS, SASS, and other look-and-feel technologies
- Knowledge of unit testing fundamentals using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks
Other Skills / Experience:
- Highly motivated, result-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Strong English skills
- The position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and interpersonal skills.