This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; Power Point production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; website updates.
- Supporting Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Conversion of virtual training offerings that were on pause
- Employee engagement alignment project
- HR event planning and coordination – Summer Celebrations
- Exposure to other HR departments
- HR Resource Data Base project – research and compile HR resources to support HR staff
- Other duties as assigned
Target Skill Set
- Project management
- Data analysis
- Customer Service mindset
- Organization and attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Worked on teams
- Experience with working with stakeholders
- Written and communication skills
- Event planning and coordination
- Virtual meeting platforms – MS Teams/Zoom
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Responsibilities will vary by department.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- A college student of any age or background having completed at least 31 credits and enrolled the previous semester.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be willing to relocate to site of internship.