Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Performs exploratory analysis of real estate data in different product areas to uncover insights.
- Utilizes different tools to compile, query and analyze data according to defined business roles and procedures. May produce reports from various data sources (external and internal) to provide business stakeholders actionable information or business intelligence.
- Partners with different team members to gain understanding of business context and key product questions.
- Presents data findings from data exploration and analysis to make recommendations.
- Receives general supervision and guidance from more experienced team members.
- Follows department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions.
- Utilizes tools to compile, query and analyze data according to defined business roles and procedures. May produce reports from various data sources (external and internal) to provide business stakeholders actionable information or business intelligence.
- Tracks project information, follows up on issue status, resolves routine issues, reports status to management.
- Participates in Internship Program activities and events to include: onboarding, educational activities, information sessions, product demos and social events.
- Provides general administrative support as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program pursuing a related degree at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Minimum of two years of relevant coursework completed
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Prior internship or co-op experience preferred
- Participation in campus activities related to field preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience through participation in on-campus activities, educational forums and/or prior work experience
Assignment Specific Experience
- Loves working with data!
- Understands latest technology trends, particularly in the space of Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Proficient in 1 or more languages that can be applied for Data Analytics and Insights : SQL, Python, R etc.
- Understanding of 1 or more Cloud Based Platforms : GCP, AWS, Azure etc.
- Basic understanding of AI & ML techniques. Having experience in building a model is a big plus.
- Ability to get hands dirty and work with any kind of data to gain insights,
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of processes, procedures and products of assigned area
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation; strong interpersonal abilities
- Solid analytical capability; ability to exercise sound judgment; strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of quality orientation
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction from multiple people; ability to flex to the work styles of others
- Ability to be a collaborative team player in a fast paced/changing environment; self-motivated and directed
- Solid project management capabilities; strong business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.