About the job
We believe the way we manage energy and water will define this century. By joining the Itron team, you can help ensure these precious resources are available to future generations. Are you up for the challenge?
Itron is seeking a motivated Intern to join our Global Customer Support Services (GCSS) to support data analysis. This intern will engage with a global customer facing team
Duration: This intern must be available to work minimum of 90 days with Itron. Preference for full-time availability in summer (~40 hours/wk), and modified hours when academics resume. Potential to continue after 90 days.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing data analysis on large data sets of quantitative and qualitative information to determine
- Assisting the GCSS team in analyzing and translating data ensure accurate interpretation and application of analysis
- Utilize business intelligence tools to organize and analyze data
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to proactively assess and track key business metrics to help drive successful results
- Providing analysis, queries and interpretation of data
Experience: No professional work experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (ability to create pivot tables, perform V-Look Ups, etc.)
- Professional workplace communication skills
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to collaborate in teams and provide strong customer service
- Available to dedicate at least 90 days to this internship
- Education: Enrolled in an accredited program working towards a degree in a related discipline and completion of at least two years college-level coursework (Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, Business Operations Management, Data Analytics, or Computer Science).
- Data modeling and visualization experience
- Related master’s degree
- Experience with PowerBI and/or other business intelligence tools
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email Accessibility@itron.com. #ItronUR
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.