Ipsos North America
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
At Ipsos we use data to shape the future. We combine the best technology on the market with the rigorous scientific market research methods we are known for to design targeted, nimble, responsive data strategies. The intersection of tech and digital makes it possible to capture every aspect of the human experience. This can happen either passively through social and transactional data, or actively through in-the-moment research methodologies. Everyone is flooded with access to data and the tech world has created powerful tools to analyze and understand it. Researchers hold the key to using these tools to makes sense of the noise.
How do we do it? We start with understanding our client’s business problem, placing it in its business and social context, and applying our knowledge of broader trends developed over decades of studying the human experience. We then partner with our clients to design a comprehensive solution that draws on available data sources and custom data collection methods that we execute to fill the gaps. Finally, we generate deep insight through analysis and advise our clients on how to leverage that insight to answer the business question and, ultimately, drive their strategy.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Research Analyst, Market Research
We are looking for someone who is passionate about market research and motivated by a fast-paced and challenging work environment. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in market research.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Manage the launching and ongoing maintenance of research studies
- Creation and maintenance of technical specifications in proprietary software for study questionnaires
- Quality check study questionnaires & perform in-depth quality checks at every stage of the process
- Liaising with our internal data collection teams, coding & data processing teams
- Perform data verification
- Prepare client presentations
- Identify and solve project issues as they arise
Ideal Candidate Has The Following Skills And Experience
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- Relevant project management and/or market research experience an asset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- High attention to detail: ability to balance overall project goal with key milestones and tasks
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-starter with superior organization skills who thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and diplomatically respond to conflicting needs
- Bilingual in French an asset, but not required.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.