O'Reilly Auto Parts
An Intern Data Analyst will gain exposure to all functions performed by the Data Strategy team including data collection, trend analysis, data visualization, maturity assessments, and insights delivery. These duties will be performed in the core areas of data management, master data, and descriptive/predictive analytics.
Essential Job Functions
- Assess business requirements and propose analytics solutions.
- Collect and design data from various sources to address requirements.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze data.
- Deliver actionable recommendations based on analytic findings.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level knowledge of database systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database concepts.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Computer-related work experience.
- Knowledge of Data Profiling and Data Quality concepts and techniques.
- Ability to support machine learning projects.
- Software/Mobile Application development.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.