Do you view data as an art and a science? So do we.
Avanade’s North America Internship Program was built for one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver engaging, connected experiences for our clients and their customers! Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time crafting never-before-seen, radical and exciting solutions to our clients’ biggest business challenges. If you’re interested in having an impact on tomorrow’s digital landscape, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we’d be crazy not to bring you onboard.
During our 10-week summer (June-August) internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining authentic experience. You’ll spend your summer tackling a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts the summer but will open up a lifetime of opportunity.
Responsibilities May Include
- Support project teams in developing client solutions that are passionate about exploratory data analysis
- Use your knowledge of statistics, programming, data modelling, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, see opportunities, pose business questions and make valuable discoveries that lead to better business decision-making
- Provide input on data visualization techniques and opportunities
- College Junior-standing with target graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a technical-related discipline
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
Your Skillset And Experience Include
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- You excel at external client facing and project-based consulting. Your knowledge includes assessing and handling the opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for your enterprise clients
- Proven leadership experience in an academic, extra-curricular or professional setting
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in beginning a career in technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
You Likely Have Exposure To Or Familiarity With
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools (R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, etc).
- Knowledge of data mining, analysis, and modeling
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .