The Intern – Finance & Audit could be responsible for supporting a variety of functions, including: Business Development & Licensing, Business Planning & Analytics, Reporting, Accounting, Compliance or related fields. Alcon Finance offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Finance works across all areas of the business from commercial support within the regions to functions such as manufacturing and research & development.
- Review and standardize key reporting tools for weekly reports
- Monthly actual reporting and budget setting process
- Identify opportunities to automate data extraction and associated reporting tools
Knowledge And Skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects
- Utilizing demonstrated experience of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong project management skills
- Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited university; Field of study in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- No experience required
Training And Certifications
- No certifications required
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You are applying to be part of the Alcon Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV or resume.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Medical Device
- Computer Software