O'Reilly Auto Parts
About the job
The Merchandise Data Intern will work with the Merchandise Data Team on weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, ad hoc projects, and testing. This intern will work alongside the analyst team in their daily tasks.
Essential Job Functions
- Use various reporting tools to run established reports.
- Complete ad hoc report requests as required.
- Gather data to assist the Merchandise Data Team.
Skills And Qualifications
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Major in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or Information Systems.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.