Would you like to work in an empowered, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere within the automotive industry? Are you interested in new technologies such as automation, electromobility, and connectivity? Does the opportunity to drive the development of future Volvo products excite you? Join our team.
Who Are You?
Software Engineering students should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of vehicle dynamics engineering, design, and installation.
We seek sophomore, junior, senior, masters or PhD students who are passionate about working directly with various systems involved in the research, design, and manufacture of class 8 heavy-duty trucks.
Education and Program Requirements:
- Preferential consideration will be given to students who are actively participating in SAE Collegiate Design Series events such as Baja, Formula, Formula Electric, etc.
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related program at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Interns enrolled in academic courses during their internship rotation and may work up to 30 hours per week, with the ability to work up to 40 hours per week during the summer semester.
- Experience with Power BI preferred.