Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Data & Integrity Auditor operates between business stakeholders and ads engineering product teams and has technical knowledge that enables them to execute cross-team audits and accreditation projects. This role is a blended role of audit, technical and project management responsibilities, for a critical need for the company: supporting accreditation efforts for ads products.Facebook publicly announced to seek Brand Safety accreditation(s) from leading industry bodies for monetized content. Facebook ensures brand safety for monetized content by (1) enforcing its Community Standards and Monetization policies with publishers, and (2) by allowing advertisers to select publishers/content that are suitable to their brand.By working closely with both business stakeholders and engineering product teams, the Metrics & Integrity Auditor commits to learning both advertising industry standards and the Facebook Ads technology.This role is within the Internal Audit team and reports to the Integrity Internal Audit Manager.
- Performing complex compliance audits and control design assessments for ads and integrity requirements including planning, execution, remediation, and post remediation validation
- Translating accreditation and audit requirements into clear, actionable steps that Product teams can deliver on
- Integrating with cross-functional business teams as well as external auditors to ensure alignment on audit work
- Triaging requests from auditors and industry regulators to Product, Engineering, Privacy and Legal partners
- Applying expertise in quantitative analysis (SQL, R etc.) and presenting data (dashboards) to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute decisions
- Setting up structures that optimizes how Facebook executes ads audit and accreditations, making our teams more productive and prepared
- Ongoing work with engineering teams as they launch new products to ensure product changes are in line with existing accreditations and audit terms
- Building subject matter expertise in ads and integrity and staying up to date on technological developments
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across Facebook with Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Legal, Engineering, Sales, Policy, Growth, and Operations
- 2+ years of auditing, software engineering or similar experience, in addition to project/program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with internet scale data reporting analysis and/or ads
- Experience flourishing in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity and stay on top of business and product changes that could affect accreditations
- Experience setting objectives, driving results, and fostering cross-functional collaboration
- Proven organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in motivating and focusing a large collaboration to reach challenging goals
- Project management experience, with experience executing multiple time-sensitive projects with partners
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CIPP or other relevant professional certification(s)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.