Integem Inc is to believes that anyone can use the power of holographic augmented reality to transform the world around them. We have created the holographic augmented reality programming language and curriculums to teach the programming language to K-12 students and professionals.
We offer summer camps, afterschool programs, weekend classes, workshops, and other learning opportunities to help people to learn to create their own holographic AR experiences.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you support our educational goals by creating engaging and informative content of all types (blog posts, videos, infographics, case studies, etc.) for students and professionals considering pursuing the learning opportunities. You’ll shape the content marketing editorial calendar and messaging, develop gated assets to optimize for lead generation, nurture leads through thoughtful content, and interview thought leaders, students, parents, partners, and third parties.
In this role, you will directly impact the growth and success of our education programs and help shape the future of holographic augmented reality community.
The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration.
You personally exhibit a conviction that the world needs Integem to be wildly successful and alignment to our core values:
• Betterment: a tireless pursuit to drive results
• Boldness: take risks and act decisively.
• Deep Honesty: invite and offer candid feedback in order to learn, change, and grow.
• Solidarity: recognize that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and are committed to our mission.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to tell the Integem narrative. You’ll discover the the most distinctive POV and topics that potential students and parents will not only be interested in, but help answer their questions or objections to help them understand about holographic AR and would like to learn
• Drive and test education-specific messaging and content types to support lead generation
• With an exceptional attention to detail, write and edit copy that aligns with Integem style guides including blog articles, video scripts, infographic copy, social media messages, downloadables such as case studies, etc
• Develop content distribution plans (email, blog, paid ads, social media, SEO, etc.)
• Regularly communicate learnings internally
• Develop monthly content themes and manage storytelling from concept to production
• 1-2 years of experience preferred (minimum of 1 year in content marketing role for high-consideration product)
• Proven experience using storytelling for both lead generation and lead nurturing
• Exceptional written communication skills and proven ability to measure and share results of content marketing tactics
• Ability to manage multiple requests and content priorities
• A portfolio of impactful content, ideally showcasing diverse formats
• Deep understanding of SEO optimizations for content marketing
• Nice to have: experience creating content for education or online learning, or journalism experience