As Edge-to-Cloud computing needs and opportunities grow exponentially, Intel’s vast, global IoT partner and channel ecosystem is responding and fueling that growth by delivering innovative, Intel-based system-level products and end user solutions a wide range of IoT use cases.
To enable the ecosystem at scale, Intel’s Internet of Things (IoT) Global Partner Marketing team is looking for an energetic, customer-obsessed and data-driven marketer to manage programmatic co-marketing engagements with partners in the Intel Partner Alliance IoT Community program. The Partner Marketing Specialist role provides concierge-level and broad-scale (“volume”) partner co-marketing planning, execution and reporting support various strategic revenue and growth initiatives in the program.
Working with global, regional and local device and equipment manufacturers (OxMs) and other IoT ecosystem solution partners across systems integrators, Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) providers, independent software vendors (ISVs) and distribution and aggregation partners, this role will contribute to Intel’s data-centric businesses through key initiatives including Intel IoT Market Ready Solutions, Intel RFP Ready Kit, Intel Partner Alliance Specialty programs, and targeted acceleration campaigns.
Through exquisite stakeholder collaboration and orchestration, the Partner Marketing Specialist role is chartered with partner marketing enablement and support to drive high-velocity solution and product deployment and scale and maximize IOTG revenue and growth potential with these accounts. The Partner Marketing Specialist regularly interacts directly with global partner accounts, Intel field sales and regional/country marketing teams, IoT vertical marketing leads, business unit product marketing and the Intel Partner Alliance program office.
The Partner Marketing Specialist will also represent Intel Partner Alliance IoT Community partners in data-centric new product introduction initiatives, including coordinating partner co-marketing opportunities, communication, promotions and campaign planning and execution with early adopters of Intel’s latest technology innovations.
- Building relationships and co-marketing campaigns with key Intel IoT ecosystem partners to innovate and create co-marketing programs to scale Intel products and solutions.
- Present program guidelines and best practices to Intel partners upon approval of their Intel IoT Market Ready Solutions (MRS) and Intel IoT RFP Ready Kits (RRK) or other program entry criteria. Prepare custom materials and present to partners via video- and teleconference. Partners are located across all geographies.
- Partnering with Intel’s IoT Sales teams to align programs and partnerships in support Intel + customer goals and objectives.
- Consult with partners through the journey of developing co-marketing campaign proposals, working closely with Intel account teams to maximize impact and value-generation for both partner and Intel.
- Evaluate partner proposals, provide appropriate Intel messaging and integrated marketing programs guidance, ultimately leading to presenting final campaign for approval by Intel management.
- Monitor partner progress in the program utilizing program tracking tools, following-up with partners to encourage timely program reporting participation.
- Review partner marketing creative and collateral for adherence to Intel co-branding and messaging guidelines.
- Review and approve partner claims for Marketing Development Funds (MDF) reimbursement, evaluating partner deliverables against plan, and adherence to Intel co-branding and messaging guidelines.
- Provide Intel co-marketing MDF tool support and partner issue tracking.
- Provide Intel Solutions Marketplace recommendations on directory hierarchy and nomenclature, partner inclusion and content. Support partners with their establishing and maintaining their Marketplace storefronts and featured offerings.
- Create program reporting materials, periodically present to Intel management.
- Collaborate with Intel’s global IoT marketing team and functional marketing experts, product launch teams, and press relations teams to execute a wide and varied range of marketing activities.
As a Successful Candidate, You Must Possess
- Demonstrated exceptional multi-variable program management skills and tools fluency.
- Outstanding partner relationship, collaboration and communications skills, ability to influence while maintain positive relationships, and a solid comfort-level interacting with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to think-through and manage with stakeholders in go-to-market design and implementation of co-marketing programs and campaigns.
- Proven results marketing with and through partners.
- Fluency with the IoT ecosystem and value chain, including products, solutions and services types and offerings and key influence- and buying audiences and insights.
- Ability to succeed in a heavily matrixed environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results.
- Comfortable with various systems, tools, processes, and data to facilitate and manage the program.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative and self-motivated with proven ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing/communications or a related area.
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience, including developing relationships, creating, driving, and executing co-marketing campaigns.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience in working with channel ecosystem partners in tech sector and knowledge of their business models a plus; fluency with Intel’s co-marketing and MDF processes and policies preferred
- Knowledge of major industry trends and Intel’s IoT offering is highly preferred, with experience in IoT ecosystem and driving partner and channel marketing activities.
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software