Website Data Analysis Incorporated
Founded in 1973, O’Neil Digital Solutions (ODS) is a leading IT consulting firm specializing in the optimization of complex end-to-end business process systems for a multitude of business verticals including Financial Services, Digital Media, Healthcare, and Transportation industries. ODS provides high-touch bespoke software engineering, systems integration, and infrastructure management services to clients of all sizes and industries. From large scale mass communication projects to highly secure and confidential data analytics using Big Data frameworks like Hadoop and AWS Redshift, ODS has a broad set of proven technical capabilities that help companies make complex digital transformations. ODS offers state of the art publishing solutions through our customer-centric applications and services include electronic document delivery, web applications, high-speed digital printing (color and black & white), automated composition, offset printing, warehousing and fulfillment services. ODS is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and also has offices/plants in Texas and North Carolina centrally located to serve clients across the country.
This is an entry-level Business Systems Analyst position. You will gain valuable training and extensive exposure to a variety of specialized tech disciplines where you are groomed to grow to the next level. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the financial markets, trading stocks and the printing industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with developers and business users to define requirements, perform analysis of specifications and design, and implement robust, maintainable solutions and rules that meet the business requirements.
- Participate in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure that the data architectures and standards are being adhered to.
- Create SSIS packages to import/export data, and load and process data.
- Develop and enhance stored procedures.
- Write ad-hoc SQL queries to support report requests.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field.
- Strong understanding of IT systems, software quality assurance or business analysis procedures.
- Some SQL knowledge.
- As a member of two heavily regulated industries (finance and health care), must pass a background check and drug test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands to type. This position is normally performed in a traditional office environment, with ocassional work performed in a manufacturing environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
O’Neil Digital Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.