For over three decades, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on Align as a tru sted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design , build , delivery and managed services . We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to lead challenging projects for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today .
Align seeks a recent college graduate for an Entry Level Data Center Analyst role to work on Data Center Design and Build projects. This new hire will report to a Senior Project Manager and learn about IT Project Management. The Analyst will be a multi-talented, disciplined individual with an interest in and understanding of infrastructure and data center technologies. This is a great opportunity to learn about analyzing, designing, and building enterprise data centers. Analysts will be tasked with assist with installing equipment on data center projects, coordinating project plans, and maintaining documentation. Analysts receive training while being mentored by senior IT consultants and Project Managers. You will have the opportunity to shape your career as you hone your technical, consultative, and project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical and soft skills, including the ability to think critically and possess a strong grasp of data analysis. Qualified candidates must be detail-oriented with excellent communication and writing skills. This person must be organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
in a fast-paced environment.
- The IT Project Analyst will be based in our Chandler, AZ office, however, some travel should be expected
- This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, and paid training
- Provide on-site consulting support for Align clients as directed by a Project Manager
- Participate in various IT project management activities including site surveys, needs assessments, preparation of documentation, scheduling vendor installations, data analysis and coordination of various project deliverables
- Contribute to the RFP process, project planning, current-state vs. target-state assessments and client presentations
- Assist with the administration of projects including acting as a scribe to create meeting minutes, update budgets and project plans, and create project documentation, etc.
- Install equipment within data center and co-location facilities
- Assist with trouble shooting technical issues that arise during data center installation and build-out
- Create visuals of data center cabinet elevations, network diagrams and floor plans using graphics programs, such as Visio
- Assist with client billing and project cost tracking
- Become knowledgeable of related company standards, tools and procedures
- Learn the Align toolset including Asset Point, CAD, ASMT, CFD, etc.
- Align professionals are expected to continually enhance their professional and business skills, and they are encouraged to take advantage of learning opportunities provided on the job and through participation in structured training programs both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree related to IT, Engineering Management, Business Analysis or Project Management
- Internship or co-op experience related to IT infrastructure or data centers is preferred
- Any experience or familiarity with Data Centers, such as Rack and Stack is a plus
- IT Project Management career trajectory
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Some IT infrastructure (Systems, Network, Security, Storage) product/industry knowledge
- Must be eager to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and writing skills are required
- Excellent analytical and facilitation skills, with proven ability to manage multiple projects, resolve and escalate issues and prioritize technical resources
- Ability to maintain focus, shift attention quickly to respond to the unexpected while progressing on tasks/projects
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solution s and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com .