XPO Logistics, Inc.
About the job
Logistics done differently.
AT XPO Logistics, we believe that state-of-the-art technology drives our success. The Lead Data Analyst, will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will monitor the performance of our businesses and help our operations and leadership partners make informed, data-driven decisions. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collect, clean, and organize data, analyze results and develop recurrent and ad hoc reporting
- Acquire data from varied internal and external sources
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Troubleshoot, optimize and audit existing reporting to maintain reporting integrity
- Provide data visualizations and reporting to convey complex analysis in a digestible fashion
- Understand operational challenges and derive/collect data needed to provide insight to leadership
- Provide actionable reporting to drive operational functions
- Maintain tools and environments used by the analytics team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 4 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- Professional experience with reporting packages (Power BI, Tableau, Pandas, ggplot, BusinessObjects, etc.), databases (Oracle, SQLite, MSSQL, etc.), and general programming languages
- Professional experience in data mining, cleaning and segmentation.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Field (Ex: Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Supply Chain, or Statistics)
- 5 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- Experience in Supply Chain, logistics, distribution, or manufacturing
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.