About the job
As the Maintenance Data Analyst – Temporary Student Support, you will develop analytical tools and sustainable data insight solutions to advise management on the effectiveness of Maintenance programs and operations. Are you ready to analyze data and activities using statistics and other tools, metric gathering and monitoring, and maintenance spares and inventory tracking?
You will be working at our Kellogg manufacturing plant in Blue Anchor, NJ where our team creates warm, golden delicious waffles for families everywhere. Blue Anchor is one of Kellogg’s five Frozen Foods plants and our team takes pride in every “L’Eggo My Eggo” product we make. From our union facility in South Jersey, we use our “K-Values” to guide our actions. We are relentless in safely delivering the best, quality waffle goodness straight from your grocery freezer to your home.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Reliability Maintenance & Continuous Improvement – You’ll support the developing and sharing of best practices within the organization and the execution of the Reliability Maintenance Data Management System. Supporting maintenance, operations and engineering in their respective roles within SAP and running, summarizing and reporting various maintenance metrics.
- Data Management/Analysis – You’ll maintain and update scheduling access databases and problem solving issues of current databases throughout the site. You can demonstrate the ability to obtain all master and working data for analysis and reporting with your analytical abilities to define and summarize data for reporting.
- Audits – Support the coordination and preparation for yearly financial audits. Responsible for review of paperwork and Storeroom Inventory related documents, document control and document creation.
- Project Support – Support the developing and sharing of best practices within the organization.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Finance
- Proficient in MS Office
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Minimum of 2.7 GPA (Cumulative)
- Must live within a commutable distance to the work location
- Available for at least 6 months, with potential to work until graduation date
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and SAP software
- Project management experience preferred and demonstrated ability for driving process improvement
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD