Marketing – CRM Intern
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About The Role
Historically, most companies build distinct organizations for the discrete elements of go-to-market (GTM) operations: marketing, sales, and customer success. At HashiCorp, GTM Systems & Operations is a centralized function that leads all aspects of the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
In this role, you will learn how to support Salesforce.com and our critical GTM systems and technology specifically within our Sales Operations/Deal Desk team. You will learn about their focus on pipeline, efficiency, deal management, configure-price-quote, close, hand-off to Finance and Customer Success, as well as the continued dedication of those HashiCorp customers.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to…
- Support Sales Operations and the broader GTM Team including management and leadership with hands-on systems configuration work on Salesforce.com
- Design and deliver technology stack implementation, integration, configuration and maintenance plans, and final project deliverables
- Design and execute data hygiene, import/export, transformation and maintenance processes
- Perform the documentation of systems and processes, focused on HashiCorp Prospect, Customer and Customer Success Lifecycle
- Design and deliver end-user training and guides to help leverage features and functions of Salesforce.com
- Support the rollout and implementation of the technology roadmap across marketing, sales, and customer success in collaboration with rest of GTM Strategy & Ops team with a focus on Sales and Sales Operations
- Project manage and provide transparency into prioritization and execution in coordination with Product Management Team
- Regularly maintain and report on tasks and actions to direct managers and project teams
- Build reporting and dashboards for executives and leaders, focused on Sales, Sales Ops and Sales Engineering organizations
- Preempt and solve problems on all operational issues
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Engineering or equivalent training in the United States
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a corporate environment
- Have some knowledge to marketing, sales, and customer success processes and technology stack
- Have some experience with MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills
- Have some experience administering Salesforce or a Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Have exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Have the ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Have strong project management and task organization skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are creative thinkers who also understand real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.