Our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, we’re a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud.
As a member of the IO design team you will be responsible for high speed interface specifications right from design to post silicon validation.
- Pre silicon perform or collaborate with designers on block level and full chip circuit simulations to ensure all the IO specifications are met.
- Post silicon lab work to characterize the silicon to ensure all the specifications are met.
- Conduct silicon debug, measurements, capture signals using Oscilloscope and micro-probing.
- Collaborate with other characterization engineers to fully characterize silicon, and partner with other designers to develop solutions for silicon issues.
- As part of post silicon validation need to handle ATE testers, modify and develop test programs.
- Collaborate with users/customers at product level to understand their requirements of the specifications are covered as part of silicon validation.
- Recent college grads (0-2yrs exp) with an MS in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electrical and computer Engineering (ECE)
- Course work in CMOS device, digital circuits and/or analog circuits.
- Circuit design-digital and/or analog design and project experience with spice simulations.
- Hands on experience in anyone scripting languages like Perl, Python, and object-oriented programing languages (C++ or others)
- Needs to be familiar with lab test equipment like oscilloscopes, I/V sources, logic analyzers.
The ideal individual must have ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet schedules/deadlines. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
MS in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electrical and computer Engineering (ECE) with 0 ~ 2yrs experience