Our company is looking for a People Analytics & Assessments Intern to join us for Summer 2022! We take pride in offering internship opportunities are valuable learning experiences that make a significant impact on our cooperative. This role will provide exposure to teams and leadership across the cooperative, ranging from corporate to manufacturing and also have the ability to work in modern technologies, including, PowerBI and Workday. If you’re curious, have a passion for data and analytics, and how they can shape people strategies, look no further for a great opportunity to put those passions to great use!
Position location: This is a remote opportunity with a 10-12 week duration. Flexibility for part-time and/or a longer internship duration.
What You’ll Support & Learn This Summer
- Assessment Project:
- Consolidate existing job profiles across manufacturing network – Great exposure to both a corporate and manufacturing environment with an understanding of the roles and responsibilities across the organization
- Facilitate completion and organization of standard job descriptions for aligned upon job profiles
- Data management including but not limited to collection, cleaning, modeling, and summarization – Learn or develop your skills in PowerBI, R/Python and Workday!
- Design and identify areas of improvement for data visualizations and analysis
- Independent Project Management opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Data & Analytics or relevant field – (current students & graduates welcome to apply!)
- Passion for data & analytics
- Detail-oriented with excellent comprehension skills
- Ability to independently manage workflow and tasks
- Proficient in Excel i.e. familiar with pivot tables, vlookups, index-match
- Experience with PowerBI/Tableau or R/Python preferred
- Familiarity with job analysis preferred