At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
As a Product Manager – Intern, you’ll be part of a team in hyper-growth stage and gain experience working with different parts of the organization to scale an enterprise product. This intern position is based in our New York City office. We ideally intend for you to be in the New York. However, our top priority is your health and safety, so all current and future Datadog employees will be working remotely until then.
We’re looking for students to join our Product Management team and start making an impact from day one. You will support the entire product development lifecycle, partnering with resources from Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing.
Your Skills And Qualifications
- You are in the process of receiving a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- You have worked or have strong understanding of B2B products and its development lifecycle
- You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple and understandable specifications
- You love being challenged, constantly want to grow your skills and learn new things, and you’re extremely passionate about what you do
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You enjoy talking to highly technical customers
- You are a risk taker and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior internship experience in a product management, technical program management or product-oriented technology role
- We offer internship terms in the winter, summer, and fall. You must be available for an internship for 4-6 months.
- Winter: Available to start in January 2021
- Summer: Available to start in May-June 2021
- Fall: Available to start in July-Sept 2021
Equal Opportunity At Datadog
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.