BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and results-driven Product Marketing MBA Intern passionate about helping small businesses succeed. You have big picture vision with a strong track record of rolling up your sleeves to turn this vision into reality. You are excited to help us figure out what inspires, motivates, or even frustrates our customers and how BlueVine can best meet their needs. You excel explaining complex concepts in simple terms and are an enthusiastic team player who builds close relationships with partners while influencing cross-functionally. Finally, you are autonomous but know when to escalate or to bring in outside help.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze industry and competitive landscapes, identifying strategic growth opportunities, and developing corresponding battle cards
- Execute in-house primary customer research to understand customer profiles and behaviors, resulting in roadmap and marketing strategy recommendations
- Distill research findings and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and executive leadership with the goal of gaining buy-in and influencing action
- Develop program infrastructures based on your findings
What We Look For
- A genuine interest in helping small businesses succeed
- Core skill set in strategy, marketing, or product management
- Experience with conducting quantitative and qualitative in-house research
- Experience with synthesizing insights and turning them into actionable recommendations
- Ability to clearly express your ideas and distill information across different audiences in a fully remote environment
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Background in financial services is a plus
- MBA candidate at a top university
- Computer Software
- Financial Services