This position is with the ICQA (Inventory Control Quality Assurance) Team where you will work with operations in all departments developing web-based tools that support OE initiatives.
On any given day, you’ll be helping us fulfill our customer promise when you:
- Analyze transactional data and report on building capacity, inventory control metrics, inventory errors, processes, and performance management control
- Provide analytical support to improve inventory integrity and process efficiency for our fulfillment centers
- Root cause research to identify process breakdowns
- Collect and manipulate data with NoSQL/SQL (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redshift)
- 2+ years experience extracting and processing data using SQL.
- 1+ years experience using a modern programming language (Ruby, Java, Python, or C#)
- 1+ years experience with Unix platform
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and data structures
- Experience writing complex queries and working with large datasets
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment and prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
- Develop, define and build applications dependent on RESTful interfaces
- Collaborate and mentor software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Experience with AWS services such as RDS, SQS, or Lambda
- Excellence in technical communication with peers, partners, and non-technical co-workers
- Associate’s degree or higher in technical field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1391800
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services