- Operate molecular biological experiments such as PCR cloning, DNA and RNA preparation, plasmid preparation, protein purification, RNA transcription, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment.
- Follow and help to develop Standard Operating Protocol.
- Maintain research data and update project status.
- Communicate with customers occasionally by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner.
- Bachelors or above degree in biology related field with 0-3 years industrial experience.
- Strong molecular biology background with hands-on experience.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.