The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Sales Operations Admin Intern will work with the Head of Sales, Head of Relationship Management and other team leads to define and optimize key Sales processes all the way from Lead to onboarding to Relationship Management. The individual will be working with customers from early-stage companies, high growth companies, late-stage companies all the way to pre-IPO companies.
- Operationalize, standardize, and track Sales Processes.
- Organize, scrub, and analyze data sets
- Analyze business processes and create improved efficiencies in process documentation.
- Conduct ongoing needs analyses to determine appropriate services to meet existing clients’ requirements.
- Work directly with Team Leads to identify problem areas and challenges within their organization, identifying internal partners to solve and improve these pain points.
- As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company.
- Assists Sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Coordinate with both the Sales & Relationship Management teams on various different projects.
- The day-to-day operational activities required to support the Sales and Relationship Management Team.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support and Finance organizations to develop new processes and participate in joint planning process.
- Manage other tasks that may be assigned from sales team from time to time.
Please note that this is a two month Summer internship.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills – experience analyzing data to identify trends and extract insights
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to focus on the designed end goals of the organization
- Excellent skills in time management and prioritization
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Previous experience in the equity or share plan industry, including group and retirement plans, is a definite asset
- Aptitude for learning new technologies, solid understanding of e-commerce and equities; previous experience with Software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions is an asset
- Superior problem-solving skills and abilities
- Proven success working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and working well without direction
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to the Microsoft office suite and Sales Force
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
- Ability to travel without restriction, within North America, up to 20% of the time