We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated embedded systems intern. In addition to strong software development skills, the candidate must have excellent collaboration and communication skills and a willingness to expand their skillset to help achieve product development milestones. Be prepared to join a dynamic team with a fast-paced and lively culture for a company desiring to make a positive impact on the life sciences and healthcare industries.
- Contributions to software projects across a range of technologies and platforms
- Development of supporting documentation and testing software
- Debugging of software and hardware issues related to embedded systems, desktop applications, and remote support tools.
- Coordination with electrical, firmware and other engineering disciplines for system integration and development
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer sciences, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Practice working with Database schemas and management including SQL
- Strong Curiosity and communication skills to facilitate collaboration with cross-functional science and engineering team
- Passion for solving novel problems and implementing solutions.