About the role:
As a Full Stack Engineer (Intern), you will play an important role in building out significant parts of company’s infrastructure, applications and experiences. We are hiring across our product engineering and blockchain engineering teams where you’ll gain a unique look into the cryptocurrency industry.
We’re currently looking for Fall 2022 Interns to join our Blockchain, Custody, & Product teams!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Having a dedicated mentor who will help you navigate through as a whole. From onboarding you on to our tech stack to teaching you about the crypto domain, your mentor will get you ramped up and ready to make an impact- all while showing you what it means to be at the company!
- Lead features from inception to launch
- Work across the entire stack using cutting edge frameworks and tools, own execution
- Partnering with various cross-functional teams to solve critical problems across the company organization and product
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2023
- Strong CS Fundamentals
- Passion and interest for Crypto and Blockchain
- Prior software engineering experience from internships, hackathons, or other side projects
- Product intuition, user empathy, ability to make sound UX decisions
Technologies We Use:
- TypeScript/NodeJS and Go are the main languages and frameworks of choice
- PostgreSQL/MongoDB as our primary data store
- Kafka for event streaming
- Redis as our caching layer
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)