Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! The successful candidate will work on CodeSentry – our new Software Composition Analysis and Cybersecurity product, focusing on using machine learning techniques to analyze software binaries. Training in using machine learning techniques for this purpose will be provided.
Location: Preference is for Ithaca, NY or Bethesda, MD, but hiring manager may consider remote employees when there is a strong match of skills and experience. (COVID Restrictions are in place and the team will not require relocation until restrictions are lifted.)
- Help with the transition of the machine-learning components of our software analysis tool from research to product, and take ongoing ownership of the technology
- Work closely with a team in an agile/scrum environment to deliver a high-quality SaaS product to customers
- Study and prototype new approaches drawn from academic literature, and evaluate their effectiveness for the product
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Four (4) years or more of industry experience.
- Interest in learning about machine learning techniques and applying them to software analysis.
- Advanced software application development skills in Python and C++.
- Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Professional experience with Agile/Scrum and modern software engineering tools.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Successful completion of a college-level machine-learning course.
- Deep understanding of supervised machine learning techniques.
- Experience applying ML techniques in a production environment.
- Experience with machine code (x86, x64, ARM).
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity domain.
- Knowledge of containerization, orchestration, and deployment (docker, Kubernetes, AWS).
About the Company
Innovation is at the heart of GrammaTech, and we are constantly pushing the boundaries of software research and development–from software assurance and software integrity to cyber‐security, threat mitigation and autonomic computing. We develop new technologies and see the results of our research incorporated into tools used by engineers and security professionals worldwide.
GrammaTech was founded in 1988, with the firmly‐grounded purpose of helping today’s organizations develop tomorrow’s software. With a focus on the evolving cyber‐security landscape, software hardening and intelligent systems, we tackle the most challenging software issues through a constant stream of highly innovative research and commercial development programs. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, and a Research and Development Center in Ithaca, NY, as well as opportunities for remote employment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health care plan options, a generous paid time off program, flexible hours, 401(k) plan with company contribution, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.