The company is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
We are looking for highly motivated upcoming grads or recent grads to join our team. You will have an opportunity to enjoy our fast paced and innovative environment. You will get the opportunity to build products and features that fulfill our mission; free smart people to work on hard problems.
What You’ll Do
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Design, develop, code, and test software systems, improvements, products and user-facing experiences
- Work alongside software architects and senior developers doing state-of-the-art development work
- Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production
- Connect with peers, new teammates, and colleagues from across the business
- Become the in-house expert on company’s customers and competition
- You have recently graduated in May 2021 or will be graduating in 2022 with a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and systems architecture
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact