Spring or Summer of 2022 Graduates ONLY
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
The company is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web.
Our team has a unique opportunity to work on applications and data at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We’re working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need generalist software engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective applications, stream and batch data processing, ML infrastructure and a variety of other systems all to help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
Our stack is complex and we’re looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code as part of a growing distributed system. We’re working on data driven systems and applications and need people who can build fast services and processes to power all of the intelligence we use to help change people’s lives.
- Build data processing and exploration pipelines along with ML infrastructure to power our intelligence
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming and software engineering
- Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
- Bachelor’s (BS/BA), Master’s (MS/MA), or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- 1+ year of prior software engineering experience via an internship, work experience or coding competitions
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs