Software Engineer Internship
The Digital Technology division has embarked on a Digital Transformation initiative to enhance our search, collaboration, mobile and data technologies. As a Digital Technology Intern, you will work on a team with other interns, recent graduates of our Technical Associate program, and key technology leaders to design, develop, debug, and deploy these technologies. This is highly collaborative, innovative team assignment that culminates with participation in presenting to the Senior Leadership team.
Primary job responsibilities
- You will interact closely with product development teams using agile techniques to deliver features into production
- Communicate, coordinate and execute on deliverables, feature requirements, roadmaps, etc. for various technology related projects
- Fix issues identified during testing
- Experience with SVN or Github or other code repository
- Strong English communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to readily adapt to changing systems, requirements and business needs
- Excellent grades
- Inquisitive, positive and curious
- Should be currently enrolled in a technical degree program (EE, CS, Math etc.) at an accredited university or graduating no sooner than December 2022.