The Senior Data Analyst will be the project and business lead for some of our global client list, collaborating with agency partners and Insights & Analytics team members. You will serve as a trusted advisor to clients and account partners, helping them strategize and measure impact against the Comms objectives. In addition, you will work with Insight & Analytics teammates to set expectations, delegate work and meet deadlines. If you are an expert in analytics, love to dig into ‘the why’ and can express your findings in ways that are quick and easy to understand then we are looking for you.
- Trusted Advisor: Business and Project Lead for set of clients in our global client list.
- Project management: You will lead small to large projects and will need to run them effectively, on time and on budget in partnership with the I&A team.
- Data Storytelling: Deliver high quality, integrated communications analytic capabilities to illuminate actionable insights for communications, marketing and social media campaigns aligned to a client’s business goals and objectives. You are a partner to both internal stakeholders and clients to develop the data strategy.
- Data visualization expertise and the ability to translate data from multiple data sources into a compelling story.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications (Strategic Communications, Marketing Communications, Market Research or a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science), or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4+ years of Client and project management with advanced organizational and project management skills.
- 5+ years of data analysis, data visualization, and/or market research experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the following types of research projects – brand reputation, executive platforms, audience development, thought leadership, influencer identification, crisis management and measurement and optimization.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative research in the following areas – industry analysis, competitive analysis and influencer analysis.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
- Has passion and ability to learn new technologies, tools and platforms. Experience with social analytics platforms such as Talkwalker, Audiense, Netbase, Sprinklr or similar platforms is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience working remotely or with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion.